Philips Onsite Infant/Child SMART PADS Cartridge
Infant/Child Pads cartridge is marked with an indication of the appropriate weight and with a teddy bear icon for easy identification.
- Product Details for M5072A
- Infant/Child SMART PADS Cartridge (1 set)
- Product Type Pads
- Measurements 85 cm sq
- Minimum Shelf Life Replace every two years
- Disposable Reusable Disposable
- Package Weight 7.000kg
- Packaging 1 = 1 set The device complies with the requirements of the Medical Device Directive, 93/42/EEC, and carries the CE-marking accordingly.
Use With Philips Medical Instruments M5066A, M5067A, M5068A (HeartStart HS1 Defibrillator)
Children under 8 years or weighing less than 55 pounds (25 kg), including infants, should be treated using HeartStart Infant/Child SMART Pads.
These pads instruct the defibrillator to reduce the energy of its shock from 150 to 50 Joules (J).