Zoll CPR-D PadzOne (1) peice defibrillation and CPR system with compression, depth and rate sensors. Supplied with gloves, barrier mask, scissiors, razor, wet and dry wipe. Five year shelf life. Special "long life armor pack" for storage in softpack case.Failure to adequately compress a Read More
One (1) peice defibrillation and CPR system with compression, depth and rate sensors. Supplied with gloves, barrier mask, scissiors, razor, wet and dry wipe. Five year shelf life. Special "long life armor pack" for storage in softpack case.
Failure to adequately compress a victim’s chest is a common error during CPR. The force required to properly compress a victim’s chest 1 ½ - 2 inches varies depending on the patient’s build and anatomy. Until now, only force and pressure sensors have been available.
Technology in ZOLL’s CPR-D•padz includes a hand placement locator, an accelerometer, electronics, and a sophisticated processing algorithm. This system accurately measures CPR compression, and converts the motion of the accelerometer over time into distance moved. The infrequent rescuer now has help providing CPR support for the victim.
One Electrode Size Fits All
A one-piece electrode design must account for anatomical variation in the patient population. The design of ZOLL’s CPR-D•padzis based on extensive human anthropometric data and studies designed to accommodate the wide range of patient sizes and shapes and to ensure that a one-piece electrode meets the needs of emergency AED use. The design developed for the CPR-D•padz meets the characteristics of 99% of human chest anatomy. A special feature lets the rescuer separate the apex electrode to cover the other 1% of the population and other anatomical variations that require special adaptation.